COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING WORKOUT:
Duration: 20 minutes
Pushups: 15 reps
Star jumps - 30 seconds (no breaks)
Air squats - 30 seconds (no breaks)
Burpees - 10 reps
Lunges - 10 reps each leg
Sit-Ups - 10 reps
Plank - 30 seconds (no breaks)
(this is a star jump)
How To Do This Challenge:
Start a timer, and for 20 minutes perform the following workout as many times as you can. At the end you might make it through all of the exercises 3, 4, or 5 times before that timer beeps.
- Begin with pushups. Pushups are a great way to target your chest, triceps and shoulders, so drop and knock out 15 pushups!
- When finished, immediately do a few star jumps for 30 seconds. You'll have to glance at the timer to see when you start, and do a little mental math to see when the 30 seconds is up.
- Spread your feet shoulder-width apart and perform 30 seconds of squats, aim to keep a steady pace throughout the entire 30 seconds. You should feel this in your legs, glutes, and core. Remember, you must keep going!
- Time for some burpees! These might be the most exhausting exercise on this list, so we snuck em in the middle. Try to get all 10 in a row without taking a break.
- Now for some lunges — perform 10 per leg. Lunges target your hamstrings, quads, glutes, and core.
- Add some sit-ups to really target your core, this is a great exercise to increase core strength for everyday activities.
- Close out the round with 30 seconds of planks!
That's 1 round, start back over from the top and keep running through the exercises until you get to that 20 minute mark. Make a note of what round and exercise you finish at, and try to get even further next time.