COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING WORKOUT:
Duration: 28 minutes
Push Ups - 1 minute
Mountain Climbers - 1 minute
Body Weight Squats - 1 minute
Flutter Kicks - 1 minute
Planks - 1 minute
Lunges - 1 minute
Rest - 1 minute
How To Do This Challenge:
Set a timer for 1 minute, perform each workout with as many reps as possible until the timer goes off. Once the minute is up, start the timer back up and move on the the next workout. After you're done with the last exercise, take a minute rest, take some deep breaths and get ready to go through them again. Once you've done each workout four times, you have successfully completed the Calisthenics Shredder Challenge!
- Push Ups: Drop to the floor and keep your arms about shoulder width apart. Engage your chest, triceps and shoulders and touch your chest to the ground. Continue for one minute.
- Mountain Climbers: Remain in the push up position and bring either knee up to your chin. Kick back and repeat with the other knee. Go as fast as you can and imagine that your running up a hill. Continue for one minute.
- Body Weight Squats: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and arms out. Bend your knees and drop down and explode back up. Continue for one minute.
- Lunges: Step out with one leg while kneeling with the other. Bend your knees while engaging your core for balance. In one swift motion, switch legs by stepping out with the opposite leg. Continue for one minute.
- Flutter Kicks: Lay on your back and straiten your legs out and lift them about 6 inches off the ground. Start with raising one leg up about 2 feet higher and bring it back down, not try your other leg. Continue for one minute.
- Planks: Flip over to your stomach and hold your arms at a 90 degree angle against the ground. Keep your back straight and engage your core. Hold for one minute.
After you've gone through all of the workouts, take a minute to rest and start over from the beginning and repeat them three more times. Good luck and enjoy the shred that the Calisthenics Shredder leaves you with!