COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING WORKOUT:
Duration: 45 minutes
Floor Press - 15 reps
Bent Over Dumbbell Row - 15 reps (no breaks)
Bicep Curls - 15 reps each arm
Weighted Sit-ups - 15 reps (use dumbbell)
Goblet Squats - 30 reps (no breaks)
Single Leg Romanian Deadlift - 15 reps each leg
Lunges - 10 reps each leg
Shoulder Press - 15 reps
How To Do This Challenge:
Start a timer, and for 45 minutes perform the following workout as many times as you can. Once you get to the last exercise, start over from the first one. See how many total times you can make it through all of the exercises before the 45 minutes are up.
Floor Press: Floor presses are basically a dumbbell bench, but you lay on the ground instead of on a bench. They're a great way to target your chest, triceps and shoulders. Hit 15 total reps
- Bent Over Rows: Keep your back tight, and don't let it round too much. Hit 15 total reps, rowing both arms at the same time.
- Bicep Curls: Curl both weights at the same time, don't sway too much, 15 total reps.
- Weighted Sit-Ups: Hold 1 dumbbell out in front of you with both hands while you're lying down. Bring it all the way overhead when you get to the top of your sit-up. Hit 15 total situps.
- Goblet Squats: Spread your feet shoulder-width apart and perform 30 squats with NO BREAKS, aim to keep a steady pace throughout the entire time. You should feel this in your legs, glutes, and core.
- Single Leg Romanian Deadlifts: Holding a dumbbell in each hand, hit 15 reps with 1 leg, then switch to the other.
- Lunges: Keep holding a dumbbell in each hand, you can hit 10 per leg before you switch, or alternate for 20 total reps (10 per leg).
- Shoulder Press: Press both dumbbells up at the same time (you can do this exercise seated or standing). Hit 15 total reps
That's 1 round, start back over from the top and keep running through the exercises until you get to that 45 minute mark. Make a note of what round and exercise you finish at, and try to get even further next time.