What comes to mind when you think of preworkout? I bet you're thinking of that that intense hyped up feeling you get when your body reacts to the stimulants. Oh how I love the feeling...
Some stimulants like caffeine can have fat burning, hunger suppressing, and most boosting properties. So why would someone want a preworkout without those?!
Because there's more benefits to taking preworkout than just getting a boost in energy.
Eventually your body will build up a tolerance to the stimulants, and you'll have to take a higher dosage to feel the same effects as before. That's one reason we recommend taking periodic breaks from high stim preworkouts, and other stimulants to let your body "reset".
In a non stim preworkout you'll get ingredients that increase endurance, power output, along with blood flow to help power you through even the toughest workouts.
For all of our supplements, we provide a detailed breakdown of each ingredient and what it does. This includes our non stim preworkout, so if you'd like to take a look at the label and benefits I recommend checking it out after you read this article!
Here's some overall benefits you'll get from taking a non stim preworkout aka a "pump product".
- Increase Endurance: Maintaining an even level of intensity during your whole workout is vital to get the most out of every set and rep. Some ingredients can improve your aerobic output, decrease intra-workout fatigue, and minimize lactic acid building during sets so you feel less sore after the workout.
- Increase Power Output: This should come as no surprise to you, but being powerful in the gym is important for any movement. You push your body to the limit, so increasing the power output will allow you to hit more reps for more sets, and allow you to start crushing PR's.
- Increase Blood Flow: You know that "pumped up" feeling you get after a few reps? That's your body sending extra blood to your targeted muscles to help perform the exercise. There's some ingredients that can help speed up this process and provide additional blood flow, which delivers oxygen rich nutrients to active muscle groups.
- Reset Your Tolerance: After you've taken a high stim preworkout for awhile, your body builds up a tolerance to those active ingredients. Taking a non stim preworkout can give you those benefits we mentioned earlier, while letting your tolerance reset from stimulants. This will help the high stimulant preworkout feel even stronger once you go back to it!
- Great For Evening Lifts: Have you ever taken a high stim preworkout and then you can't fall asleep afterwards? Those stimulants will keep you up, and throw off your sleep cycle. This is why I highly recommend having a non stim preworkout in your preworkout stack for those evening workouts.
Learn more about each ingredient in our non stim preworkout by clicking here.