Remember the freshman 15 everyone warned you about? Well now it's the quarantine 15 we're all trying to avoid!
I put together some workouts you can do with minimal equipment at home. Working out is a great way to relieve stress and I know we're all stressed out during this crazy time!
Here's some tips for your at home workouts:
- Set up an interval timer to keep from getting distracted
- Write out the workout beforehand, and don't stop until you hit everything you planned for yourself
- Follow along with a Youtube workout
- Make a makeshift dumbbell by putting anything heavy into a backpack, or by curling some gallon jugs
- Find some new PR's to measure (most pushups in a set, longest wall sit, etc.)
- Take this break to work on any weak points you may have. Stretch more, rehab an injury, catch up a lagging muscle group, or get outside and hit some cardio!
And finally... stay safe! We'll all get through this together!
- Nick Flint, CEO